Hiring Process for a D. M. Bowman Driver
- Application Process:
- In person at the career development office in Williamsport, MD or at a terminal in Indianapolis, IN, Charlotte, NC or York, PA
- Via fax 301-223-5347
- Online at joindmbowman.com
- Pre-Qualification may require a signature if you fill out the online application. We will check the following before inviting you to orientation:
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Criminal Background
- HireRight Report
- If the reports are satisfactory, you will be scheduled for an interview with the Driver Career Coordinator (in person or over the phone)
- Once interview is complete, you will be invited to Orientation*
- Orientation will take place in Williamsport, MD
- Policies, Procedures, Benefits, Safety, Maintenance
- Drug Screen, DOT Physical, Functional Agility Test
- Terminal Orientation
- Your Designated Terminal
- Check Ride/Road Test
- Drug Screen Results are Negative
- Employment Verification is Complete
- You are hired as a Professional Driver for D. M. Bowman, Inc.
*If hired, you will be paid $200 Orientation pay on the following Friday after hire date.
If you want to seek a career as a Professional Driver, please contact one of our Driver Career Coordinators at 800 609 0033.